Pot Holes – How to report them?

Pot Holes – How to report them?

I received messages from residents regarding a group of potholes that had appeared on Frank Perkins Parkway and asking how they could report them? Here’s how –

Image may contain: phone

‘Fix My Street’

PCC currently use a great app called ‘Fix My Street’ so you can download and use the app if and when required. The beauty with this app is that it shows your current location and you can steer the cross hairs to the actual spot. You can also add photos if it’s safe to do so. It even works in poor signal areas, allowing you to make the report off-line. It’ll then send it later when you have a better signal.


Call 01733 747474. If it’s an emergency but out of hours you can call the out of hours number 0845 6043127. Why not add these numbers to your phone contact list now?


Report by email using this link.